Sipsmith Sipper Club: Dine at home & Cocktails for Two (WITHIN LONDON ONLY)
Join Sipsmith & acclaimed restaurant Wild by Tart for a wonderful evening of virtual gin sipping and fine dining in partnership with The Cocktail Delivery Company; delivered straight to your door. You will be hosted virtually by two of the Sipsmith Distillery team who will guide you through the techniques used to shake up two delicious cocktails to sip and enjoy alongside Wild by Tart's food.
Mezze Supper for two: Your delicious food box will come prepared ready to plate with optional heating instructions:
- Summer Crudites
- Slow cooked spiced shoulder of lamb
- Summer Crudites
- Caramelised Cauliflower
- Smoked Yoghurt, pickled crunchy vegetables with tumeric
- Herby cous cous salad
The cocktail kit includes (suitable for 2 people):
- 2 x 5cl of Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 2 x 5cl of Sipsmith Zesty Orange Gin
- Cocktail ingredients to create a Seaside & Orange Spritz
What you will need at home:
- Ice (the more the merrier)
- Two glasses to sip out of (top tip, pop them in the freezer an hour before your masterclass to make them nice and cold)
- Dining crockery
You can add a special Sipsmith measuring jigger and stirrer to your event order at the checkout page, if you do not already have one at home.
Please note, tickets will be on sale until 18th September.
Please ensure you provide us with a delivery address where someone will be available at to receive your parcel between 9am-4pm on the day of the event as the delivery contains alcohol this cannot be left in a safe place and will need to be received by someone over the age of 18.
A little bit about Wild by Tart:
Wild by Tart is a neighbourhood restaurant set within a multipurpose space in Eccleston Yards. Housed in a former power station and coal store, the site combines a restaurant, bar, deli, retail store, events space, and photography studio.
Founded by Jemima Jones and Lucy Carr-Ellison, the successful duo behind bespoke catering company Tart London, and Tom Warren, founder of leading photography studio Lock Studios.
The restaurant offers a relaxed, all day dining menu. Inspired by places and people they love, Lucy and Jemima cook food with big flavours and seasonal ingredients, sustainably sourced where possible. Dishes are served from an open kitchen with counter seating, wood burning oven and charcoal grills.
Cocktails & Meat option
Includes meat option and cocktails for two people
|19:00 - 20:00||£80.00|
Cocktail & Vegetarian option
Includes vegetarian option and cocktails for two people
|19:00 - 20:00||£80.00|
Online Event, 83 Cranbrook Road, London, W4 2LJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.