Join us for the Sipsmith Virtual Distillery Tour and tutored tasting of three of our core range. Your Sipsmith hosts will take you through the virtual distillery gates using real imagery from the distillery and talk you through the history of Sipsmith, our story and how we came to make the gin we love today. Your two hosts will guide you through a gin tasting of London Dry, Lemon Drizzle and Zesty Orange and answer any questions you may have about our distilling process and indeed our gin range.
One ticket includes 1 Distillery Gift Pack Trio
-5cl London Dry Gin
-5cl Lemon Drizzle
-5cl Zesty Orange
All you need at home to take part:
- Glassware for tasting
-Tonic, garnish and some ice if you wish to make a G&T to enjoy during the session
We would recommend one ticket per person so that you have enough of each gin to neat taste and then make a G&T to sip on whilst you enjoy the session. We recommend getting some of your favourite tonic and a lemon or orange to garnish to make this experience even more enjoyable from the comfort of your home. Alternatively if you wish to just do the neat gin tasting, then one kit will be enough for two people.
Please note that this event is for UK residents only and your Distillery Gift Pack trio will arrive with you 24-48 hours before the event. An e-mail containing a joining link and instructions will arrive in your inbox 24 hours before the event so you have everything you need. This event is in the format of a live stream with our hosts using backgrounds, visual props and physical products to showcase the best of Sipsmith and give you a feel for our distillery until you can visit us in person once more.
Includes 1 x Distillery Gift Pack Trio
|19:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.