Join us for an evening of virtual cocktail making to celebrate the launch of Sipspresso Coffee Gin, the third release of our limited-edition Sipping Series. We’ve gone to great lengths to perfect a sensational blend of the finest Brazilian and Rwandan ground coffee beans from Pact coffee, distilled alongside cinnamon and fresh vanilla for a true, full-bodied flavour. Our friends at The Cocktail Delivery Company have crafted the perfect at-home cocktail experience suitable for two people to create two cocktails each guided by two brilliant Sipsmith hosts.
One Cocktail Kit (Suitable for 2 people) contains:
-Sipspresso Coffee Gin 20cl
-Ingredients to make 2 x Sipspresso Dark 'n' Stormy
-Ingredients to make 2 x Sipspresso Martini
-Cocktail recipe cards
You will need a few extra bits to craft your cocktails at home:
- Measuring Jigger – if you do not have this you can use an egg cup or small measuring jug.
- Something to strain- a tea strainer or small sieve will work!
- Chilled glasses – we recommend a Martini glass and a highball
- Stirrer – something to mix, you can just use a spoon!
- Cocktail shaker - or a sports bottle, jam jar or anything with a seal that can be shaken
- Ice - Crushed and cubed if possible (we say the more the merrier!)
Your kit from The Cocktail Delivery Company will arrive 24-48 hours before your experience, as well as the joining link to the teams live stream via e-mail. Please note this experience is only available for delivery to UK addresses and you must be 18+ to take part due to the alcohol included in the experience.
Includes a cocktail kit for 2 people delivered to your door ahead of the experience.
|19:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.