Join us for our outrageously festive series of virtual cocktail masterclasses, brought to life by our wonderful Sipsmith hosts. Festive Cocktails with a Twist brings together two amazing cocktails with a festive twist, perfect for this time of year. Craft a Zesty Espresso Martini and French 75 with our no fuss, minimal ingredient cocktail concept from our book, SIP: 100 Gin Cocktails.
To bring you this Christmassy experience, Sipsmith have partnered up with The Cocktail Delivery Company to create the ultimate cocktail kit, delivered to you at home, containing all you need to shake up two of Sipsmith's favourite cocktails with a Christmas twist.
One kit contains (suitable for 2 people):
-Cocktail ingredients to create the Zesty Espresso Martini
-Cocktail ingredients to create the French 75
During the masterclasses you will learn the recipe and method to create your festive drinks, so that you can replicate these throughout the festive period and sip away merrily.
All you need at home to take part is:
-A cocktail shaker (don't worry if you don't have one, a jam jar will do the same job!)
-Ice (the more the merrier)
-Two glasses to sip out of (top tip, pop them in the freezer an hour before your masterclass to make them nice and cold)
Please note: this experience is only available for delivery within the UK and recipients must be 18+
Happy Festive Sipping!
Festive Cocktails with a Twist
Standard kit suitable for 2 people
|19:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.